Thank you for your inquiry. As a consultancy company, protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our clients and their information is of utmost importance to us.
Information we collect
- We may collect personal information from clients and potential clients when they contact us for services or sign up for our newsletter. The personal information we collect may include name, email address, phone number, and other information relevant to the services we provide.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect to provide consultancy services to our clients, communicate with them about their projects, and improve our services. We may also use the information to send periodic emails or newsletters, if the client has given their consent to receive them.
- We do not sell or rent any personal information to third parties. We may share information with trusted partners who assist us in providing services to our clients. We may also share information if required by law, or to protect our rights, property, or safety.
- We take data security seriously and have implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information.
- Clients and potential clients have the right to opt-out of receiving promotional emails or newsletters at any time. They may also request to access, update, or delete their personal information by contacting us directly.
Changes to this policy